13.1.11

Of Hitler, me & wiener dogs: Not THAT kind of evil.

I am evil.
Hitler was evil.

But we are completely different. You see, I think there's a line in the evilness that cannot be crossed without becoming "sick". As you can see on the image below, World domination is quite healthy activity for a villain to engage in, genocide is not.


"Bad Evil" is just one photo of you posing with dead cats away! And yes, I've never done any charts before and you can tell.

It is necessary to stay on the side of pure evil: Steal world landmarks, hold the world hostage, construct a doomsday machine.

Then I made another image because I had fun doing that one and didn't manage to put wiener dogs on it.



Note that the Evil scale is completely different. That's because the nature of Evil is very unstable (and I didn't bother to sync them).  And while it may seem that I am not that evil, beware! I am evil! A have a DOOM MACHINE (in construction) and I am not afraid to use it!


In other news, I am currently thinking about a truly evil device: It could be stealthily attached to various types of doors and when somebody opens them - bam, small amount of old lady smell is released to the area. This way I can keep more areas under my control and just replace the OLS/OWS canister once in a while. I may also make a "land mine" variant, that will be activated by humans stepping on a floor tile.

And nothing can stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment